The MiX Insight Analyser online platform presents Big Data in a simplified way, showing fleet managers exactly what areas to focus on and which changes to make for immediate improvement.
With this solution you can view relevant and accurate fleet data pulled directly from MiX Fleet Manager, for easy analysis. By linking driver performance with profitability and encouraging safe and fuel-efficient driving, fleet managers can achieve the perfect balance between a safe and productive fleet.
What benefits does the MiX Insight Analyser BI solution
provide to fleet managers?
- Detects trends and helps draw conclusions about fleet utilisation and driver behaviour
- Improves data analysis that leads to more relevant and informed decision-making
- Cuts through the frustration of static telematics reports
- Provides user-friendly and engaging dashboards
- Saves time as it removes the need to manually sift through large amounts of data
- Makes use of a dynamic visual interface, with graphs, charts and tables
- Updates user pre-sets automatically in real-time
- Identifies drivers with poor driving behaviour that may lead to accidents, fines, high fuel consumption and more
The use of MiX Insight Analyser ultimately results in a significant reduction in costs, a decrease in downtime, an improvement in operational efficiencies and a positive return on investment as soon as one month after implementation of the solution.
What data can you access on the
MiX Insight Analyser software?
- Trend analysis and data analytics: easy-to-use dashboards showing weekly, monthly and yearly data comparisons for informed decision-making
- Status overview dashboard: an overview of key operational metrics showing areas requiring attention
- Utilisation dashboard: real-time site performance and asset utilisation (in hours or kilometres) showing weekly, monthly and yearly comparisons (filter data by vehicle, site or driver).
- Driver scoring dashboard: identify high-risk drivers by comparing individual driver scores to KPIs, and the average company or different sites’ scores
- Fleet health status check: see which assets’ telematics data has updated in a 24-hour period
- Fuel management dashboard: in-depth fuel consumption analysis with the average cost per litre and cost per kilometre comparisons